Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot is offline

Default DIY stands for Draw It Yourself, right?

"John Whitworth" wrote in message

I've tried to use Photoshop many times. But I always fall foul of a few
things. Like where is a standard undo button, for instance?

Yes! That sort of thing really annoyed me too, and when I selected a part of
a photo to move it or alter it in some way it was far from obvious how I got
rid of the horrible moving outline. Deselect in the menu bar apparently.
There's probably yet another keyboard 'shortcut', but it's not a shortcut if
you have to keep referring to a printed list of instructions.

Si