Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot is offline

Default DIY stands for Draw It Yourself, right?

"robgraham" wrote in message
On 16 Aug, 21:40, "Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot"
wrote:
Recommendations, please, for photo software which is as easy to use as
Picture it! 7, which is what I use now, but with more features and not as
mind-numbing to learn as Photoshop, the manual for which is an excellent
cure for insomnia.

I'd get Picture It! Publishing but it's no longer available, which is a
shame as it looks to have the extra features that 7 is missing.

Si

Suggest you look here

http://www.techsupportalert.com/

under Image View and Edit

Rob

Oh, well suggested! I've never seen that site before so I can spend half the
day downloading freebies now instead of getting cold and wet walking the
dogs. Good chap!

Si