Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Electricity costs.

Feel free the tell me to go away as I'm being patronising, but is your
other half around at home during the day all the time, or does he have
things he does outside the home. Leaving work leaves a big hole for
some people, with no work to occupy the brain it leaves it free to worry
about other things. It really sound like your hubby might be in that
situation. Though I realise he might not be in the frame of mind to
tackle it.

I think you've hit a nail rather hard there Chris. Now oddly enough my
lady missus is a very industrial person and never seems to be happier
when shes got more work than she can handle. 'Tho she will like all
ladies grumble a just a 'lil ole bit;!..

However when she doesn't have any work on in the longer holidays or is
on holiday for longer then a few days then the 'grumblin level is worse
much worse!.

My Mum was just the same;!.

Same principle I reckon;!....
--