Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Chaps my ass

"Sunworshipper" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:48:35 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

Down at the corner where we get off the freeway is a new stop sign. The
old
one, still in perfect condition is laying on the ground beside it. I bet
tomorrow, it has been run over by a dozer, or crumpled by a backhoe with a
thumb bucket. Those things have to be $500 when all is said and done.
Why
couldn't they use the old one (that looks new) and not have to have a new
one and destroy the old one so it can't be used somewhere else? I might
make a midnight run tonight ................

Steve

Our street sign was stolen about 5 months ago, yesterday I see they
finally got a new one. They put it up parallel to the main road !

SW

They have three more ways they can put it mathematically. I bet it takes
them all three trips.

I wonder seriously if there is any drug testing in these agencies, or if
it's like union work. They get extra points from the guys.

"Hey, how many trip tickets does it take to put up a stop sign?"

"Who cares? You got a problem with that?"

Steve