Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_3_] Sunworshipper[_3_] is offline

Default Chaps my ass

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:48:35 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

Down at the corner where we get off the freeway is a new stop sign. The old
one, still in perfect condition is laying on the ground beside it. I bet
tomorrow, it has been run over by a dozer, or crumpled by a backhoe with a
thumb bucket. Those things have to be $500 when all is said and done. Why
couldn't they use the old one (that looks new) and not have to have a new
one and destroy the old one so it can't be used somewhere else? I might
make a midnight run tonight ................

Steve

Our street sign was stolen about 5 months ago, yesterday I see they
finally got a new one. They put it up parallel to the main road !

SW