Jon Endres, PE

Default FS Delta drum sander and planer

Before these hit eBay, I'd like to offer them to the Wreck:

Delta 22-560 12-1/2" planer, extra knives, used for about 200 board feet of
lumber. Excellent condition, $200 and you pay shipping, or pick up.

Delta 31-250 18" drum sander, on shopbuilt mobile base, includes several
full rolls of sandpaper. Woodcraft is selling this for $899, I'd like to
get $580 for it. Buyer arranges shipping or pick up. It'll fit in a car if
you disassemble the stand.

Both have manuals and papers, but you can get 'em from Delta too.

Selling in order to get a larger machine (Woodmaster 725).

--
Jon Endres, PE
Reply To: wmengineer (at) adelphia (dot) net