Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus28874 Ignoramus28874 is offline

Default Flat parts machined on all sides?

On 2010-08-17, dan wrote:
What's that Lassie? You say that Ignoramus28874 fell down the old
rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue
by Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:15:22 -0500:

This is actually a practical application, as someone said he may want
me to do a parts run for him.

Let's say that out of a flat stock, I want to cut out a part and it
needs to be beveled on all sides.

If its really flat, you can use a vacuum fixture, and machine 5 sides,
and if you know the trick, even drill holes through.

These two should work well for what I want.