Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] pdrahn@coinet.com is offline

Default Is most "handcrafted" stuff actually CNC'ed?

On Aug 16, 11:02*am, Ignoramus28874 ignoramus28...@NOSPAM.
28874.invalid wrote:
I am just thinking now, knowing what I know now, and wonder if many
things that are sold as "handcrafted" are actually mass produced,
CNCed etc.

Example

http://ef.algebra.com/e/330459440392

Looks to me like burned into the wood with a branding iron, except all
seem to be of the exact same depth. I guess hand crafted could mean
they were clamped into a wood CNC mill by hand?

I had a book on Runes that I gave to a grandson when he was into stuff
like that. Many of the German houses/buildings are framed in Runes.
The book also gives the body positions to simulate Runes.

Paul