Posted to uk.d-i-y
mick[_2_] mick[_2_] is offline

Default DIY stands for Draw It Yourself, right?

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 21:40:18 +0100, Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot wrote:

Recommendations, please, for photo software which is as easy to use as
Picture it! 7, which is what I use now, but with more features and not
as mind-numbing to learn as Photoshop, the manual for which is an
excellent cure for insomnia.

I'd get Picture It! Publishing but it's no longer available, which is a
shame as it looks to have the extra features that 7 is missing.

I've no experience of Picture it! but I've used this:

Photofiltre
http://photofiltre.en.softonic.com/
or
http://photofiltre.free.fr/frames_en.htm

There are free and paid versions available. It runs on linux under wine
too. :-)

--
Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
Web: http://www.nascom.info