Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Whitworth[_3_] John Whitworth[_3_] is offline

Default DIY stands for Draw It Yourself, right?

"Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in message
o.uk...
Recommendations, please, for photo software which is as easy to use as
Picture it! 7, which is what I use now, but with more features and not as
mind-numbing to learn as Photoshop, the manual for which is an excellent
cure for insomnia.

I'd get Picture It! Publishing but it's no longer available, which is a
shame as it looks to have the extra features that 7 is missing.

Si

I personally use Paint Shop Photo Pro X2 Ultimate. But if Picture It is what
you are used to, would this fit the bill:
http://bnozama.ecrater.com/p/5252552...-photo-premium ?

JW