Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Bought a USB joypad at a garage sale

On 2010-08-16, Pete C. wrote:

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

Ignoramus28874 fired this volley in
:

By the way Gunner, I was thinking of sharpening end mills at home,
what sort of machine would you recommend for this?

Me... I'm saving up for a Darex.

LLoyd

Harbor Freight has / had a decent looking cutter grinder, but I can't
seem to find it on their new web site. That doesn't necessarily mean
they no longer carry it.

Item #46727

Nope, that's not it. That's just a tool bit grinder, not a universal
cutter grinder. The one HF had was ~$750 or so regular price (add your
20% coupon of course). The grinders that handle rotary cutters like end
mills are a *lot* more complex than grinders that handle lathe bits and
the like.