BRuce

Default Delta mobile base?

I have 2 of the HF in use and other than the bolts they are fine. only
problem is that they have switched to a HTC 4 wheel knock off and the
price is 60 clams. If I could find 2 more of the old ones at $20 I
would buy them in minute.

BRuce

NoNameAtAll wrote:

Mobile bases are awfully expensive, but Harbor Freight used to sell one for
less than $20 that came with a few metal pieces and then required you to supply
some wood to complete it and customize the size. Unfortunately it doesn't look
like HF offers this thing any longer. However, I was at a friend's house and
noticed that he has a bunch of Delta mobile bases that look almost identical to
the old HF ones. He received them as a gift and didn't know where they were
purchased. Has anyone else seen these? It sounds like a great way to save some
money and still get the mobility I need for a couple large power tools in my
shop.

--
---

BRuce