Posted to rec.woodworking

Default T/S Inertia

Morgans wrote:

Yes I meant to type GFCI, but fumbled.

Donchya know ya can't get away with that?...

Most garden variety GFCI do not have to be reset manually after a
power failure. Some manufacturers have designed the circuit so that
they have to be manually reset when the power is withdrawn from the
device. I don't know which brands, but if you read up on it a little
bit, you will see that is the case.

That could be the reason why the garden variety automatic resetting
ones that most people have in their garages and kitchens and
bathrooms cost about 12 bucks, but the ones meant for use in
construction as a restart protection device cost about 36 bucks.

Of course - I didn't read everything through completely before replying.
I'll go sit in the corner for a short time. Point taken.

--

-Mike-