Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Gripper?

On 8/13/2010 10:13 PM, Morgans wrote:
wrote

I bought the 2 fer package at a ww show several years back. I am not sure
why I waited so long. You can build the equivalent but not so elegantly
and they never seem to loose their grip.

They absolutely work. And if you cut thin stock there is 1/8" accesory
piece that you can switch out for one of the 1/4" sides.

Is there a place where they demonstrate the use of them better? I was
unable to see the advantages of using one.

From what I saw, it is just a push block with rubber on the bottom. I
gather there is more to it than that.

There is--gaps and adjustability. I got one a while back and am
thinking about getting a second.