Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dropped posts... Accuracy of opened up holes...

Wes wrote:

Everyone is forced to bundle. The content providers force the carriers to take more than
they want and everyone has to pay for it. I haven't watched ESPN since they carried the
Tour de France but I'm paying for it, or shall we say I'm subsidizing it.

ESPN is trying to get people to drop Brighthouse Cable. Apparently,
ESPN wants another big hike in monthly fees and Brighthouse won't agree
to their extortion. It doesn't bother me. There are no sports channels
in the sub-basic package anyway.