Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Gripper?

wrote in message

Has anyone used a Gripper on a table saw? Opinions? Peachtree has them
for
$42 (regularly $70). If they work, it's a pretty good deal.

They also have a good deal on "Board Mates" (a "Board Buddy" rip-off, I
suppose).

I bought the 2 fer package at a ww show several years back. I am not sure
why I waited so long. You can build the equivalent but not so elegantly and
they never seem to loose their grip.

They absolutely work. And if you cut thin stock there is 1/8" accesory
piece that you can switch out for one of the 1/4" sides.

And, they can be repaired if you damage them.

Some assembly required.