Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Dropped posts... Accuracy of opened up holes...

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I don't watch OTA television (Broadcast). I
haven't watched NBC/CBS/ABC in over a decade.

It's a cable show.
Animal Planet has it's limits.

"Jersey Shore" (and, thus, Snooki) isn't on broadcast TV. It's on MTV.
Don't
you guys watch MTV? g

I live a sheltered life. FNNWS, C-Span1, C-span2, Comedy Central. I get
the right,
neutral and left view of our world from that tiny selection.

Damn, I guess I get Jersey Shore Channel 160 on Dish. Damn, I'm paying
for that chit? I
want ala carte programming, I shouldn't have to pay for programing for
well, I was going
to say something, but since you and John seem to be watching it, I won't
insult you.

I have watched a total of one minute of Jersey Shore. John and I are just
funnin'. My son says it's so bad that college kids watch it for laughs.

As for you paying for multi-channel packages, what's your problem, don't you
believe in free enterprise? g If you don't like it, switch providers.

Oh, they're all doing the same thing, you say? Well, that's competition.
Not.

But
damn, you guys run down fox news and watch this crud. I'm going to have
to change the
channel soon, I'm losing brain cells just watching a few minutes of it.
YUCK!

I really doubt if John watches Jersey Shore. Personally, I've watched less
then three minutes of reality shows, in total, since the first one came on
the air.

I can't take it anymore. I'm heading over to real reality tv, CSPAN,
maybe I can catch a
repeat of Rangel trying to talk his way out of his legal jamm, that should
be a hoot.

Make sure you have a fresh pot of coffee going. It's not easy to stay awake
with C-Span.

When I want to watch the Jersey Shore, I drive over there -- with a fishing
rod or some crab lines. I'm not interested in the Guidettes. I had enough of
them by the time I was 22. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress