Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Dropped posts... Accuracy of opened up holes...

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I don't watch OTA television (Broadcast). I
haven't watched NBC/CBS/ABC in over a decade.

It's a cable show.
Animal Planet has it's limits.

"Jersey Shore" (and, thus, Snooki) isn't on broadcast TV. It's on MTV. Don't
you guys watch MTV? g

I live a sheltered life. FNNWS, C-Span1, C-span2, Comedy Central. I get the right,
neutral and left view of our world from that tiny selection.

Damn, I guess I get Jersey Shore Channel 160 on Dish. Damn, I'm paying for that chit? I
want ala carte programming, I shouldn't have to pay for programing for well, I was going
to say something, but since you and John seem to be watching it, I won't insult you. But
damn, you guys run down fox news and watch this crud. I'm going to have to change the
channel soon, I'm losing brain cells just watching a few minutes of it. YUCK!

I can't take it anymore. I'm heading over to real reality tv, CSPAN, maybe I can catch a
repeat of Rangel trying to talk his way out of his legal jamm, that should be a hoot.

Wes