Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Side work

stryped wrote:

Watched Orange County Choppers last night. I know, it is reality tv
and you never know the whole story. I know the dad started making
ornamental iron in his garage or something.

Is there anythign someone can do in his own shop part time starting
out that would be some income? Even if you had to buy some equipment?
I always hear people doing this starting out then turnign it into a
business.

Just curious your opinion.

If I had a great idea, I'd be doing it. If I get more great ideas than I can handle, I'll
look you up.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller