Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Gripe about sillycone toobs.

On Aug 13, 1:43*pm, FrozenNorth
wrote:
On 8/13/10 1:27 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote: *writes:
There was a time that one could use a part of a tube, then store it.
When attempting to re-use, one could unscrew the tip, clear it out and
use the rest of the tube. Now I can't even find a tube of silicon with
a removable tip.
Does anybody have any tricks to store those things for re-use?

Lee Valley sells a pack of nozzle caps *for this purpose.

http://www.leevalley.com/US/garden/p...=2,42194,40727

Caulk condoms?

--
Froz...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh THAT is what those are for. I found some of those in the
old shop and I ...well.....I..... nebber mind.