Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

Morgans wrote:
wrote

Thanks for bring that up again--I think I'm going to take back the sanding
pole I bought and get one that involves the shopvac.

The biggest bonus of using that type is that the suction helps to pull it
onto the surface, so it requires less muscle to use it.

I paid the $44.38... (ouch!), and got it. I expect it will probably
turn out to be a really good investment in my state of mind.

I wonder if one of the new Delta 18-900L DP's would be a good investment
in my state of mind too? I'm not sure, but I sense that they may be
discontinuing the Delta 17-959L DP which I am more seriously considering.

Bill