Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Dropped posts... Accuracy of opened up holes...

On Aug 12, 5:30*pm, Wes wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Wes wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I responded earlier today, but Optonline dropped my post. g

Yes, I'm having the same problem. One of my e-mail accounts is
screwed up, too.

I made one post this morning in gunners fit thread. *It didn't show
up. *I wonder where the bottleneck is?

It's all Snooki's fault.
LOL
I always thought the character Mimi from "The Drew Carey Show" was a parody.
Now I'm wondering who saw who first.

I know who Mimi from Drew Carry is, I also remember fondly Mimi from Mechanix Illustrated
back in the 60's or so, I have no clue about this Snooki person. *I don't watch OTA
television (Broadcast). *I haven't watched NBC/CBS/ABC in over a decade..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanix_Illustrated

Ah for those good old days. *I seem to rember Gus's Garage but I couldn't find a link. *I
liked that column also. *Am I remembering correctly?

Wes
in their eyes." *Dick Anthony Heller- Hide quoted text -

That was Gus Wilson in the Model Garage in Popular Science. You can
read it on Google Books. As coincidence would have it, I read an
episode yesterday while waiting on hold (billable time).

Try this: http://tinyurl.com/247yw66 for an example.