Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

Morgans wrote:
wrote

I just have about 25% of the sheetrock left to put up. I was going to
work on it the last two nights (late at night), but after getting my head
baked doing yard work I couldn't bring myself to do it. Thanks for the
pep-talk! I'll try not to disappoint! : )

Don't kill yourself, though. It will get done as you are able.

Yep, I just about finished it--only 1 more full-sheet to put up and I'll
wait til tomorrow when I can get a little help.

Good luck. Ask any more questions as they come up.

Thank you very much! Unfortunately, from this point, I think I'm going
to learn most of my lessons the hard way!

I do have one question: Would you sand to 150 or 220 grit? At the store
I was at, they were out of 150 so I bought the 220, but I'm wondering
whether I might regret that. I also have some 120 grit to sand my
setting compound.

Bill