Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default unintended consequences

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:52:35 -0500, Ignoramus9618

On 2010-08-11, Randy wrote:
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:53:40 -0400, Wes
wrote:

cavelamb wrote:

Hum, no, that's not the one...

this one has a much more interesting cover...
http://www.google.com/products/catal...CAcQ8wIwADgA#p

--

What the heck. Did that book go out of print? Damn, glad I bought a copy when it was
cheap. The dust jacket on mine had a suggested price of 28.95 .

Wes

Now $225.00 WOW.

Sorry no way I'm buying that.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

If I still have mine, I would love to sell it and I can definitely
settle for less than that!

The most Ive ever paid for a copy is $20. And the last 2 copies I got
less than 18 months ago, keeping one and giving the other to a buddy. I
paid hummm $3.95 each at a St Vincent Di Paul. At the same time
too..which is wierd..normally these are rare enough not to find 2 in the
same store, let along at the same time.

I think Ive bought at least 5 copies over the last 10-12 yrs.

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9