Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RBnDFW RBnDFW is offline

Default unintended consequences

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:42:03 -0500, Randy wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:53:40 -0400, Wes
wrote:

cavelamb wrote:

Hum, no, that's not the one...

this one has a much more interesting cover...
http://www.google.com/products/catal...CAcQ8wIwADgA#p

--
What the heck. Did that book go out of print? Damn, glad I bought a copy when it was
cheap. The dust jacket on mine had a suggested price of 28.95 .

Wes

Now $225.00 WOW.

Sorry no way I'm buying that.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Need a copy to read on your computer? They are readily available all
over the internet. About a 3.5meg download.

I sent 3 hard cover copies to the middle east, and got them all back,
signed and dated by the various readers, then resent them back to the ME
about 8 times. Ive lost track of them in the last couple years. I have
MY copy on the shelf of course and it doesnt go anywhere. But the book
itself is downloadble all across the Net.

I understand Ross originally posted it to the public domain, but has
since withdrawn it in favor of selling hardcopies.