Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It Begins

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:50:13 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

It is not staffed by delusional anti choice religious nuts if that's
what you're getting at. The catholic church with their nazi pedophile
protecting pope isn't staffed by pro choice types either. You can also
draw your own conclusions on which group has violently attacked the
other as well.

Interesting choices of words.

So Roger, which..if any..religious faith do you belong to? Or are you an
athiest?

Life long devout atheist. I have never needed a fairy tale religious
mythology to shield me from the real world.

Ok...so now I think we are getting to the root of the matter.

Could it be that your sureity is such that you have issues with people
devoting their lives to their religion in such a fashion?

Nah...it couldnt be...could it?

I certainly do have an issue with mentally ill people trying to force
their delusions on me.

So the Salvation Army has been trying to force their delusions on you?

Interesting. How did they do that? Tied you into a chair and used long
political videos pumped directly into your brain via headsets?

You are not a leftwinger are you?

Not even close. I'm a centrist extremist - pro-choice pro-gun.

Good for you! But..what is the "extremist" part? 68% of Americans
believe in the 2nd Amendment. That hardly makes you an extremist.

They are the only people that I know that are that bigoted to hate other
people because of their religion...well..Im sure you arent a Muslim..so
that leaves that pack of haters and bigots out.....

You do realize that the superstitious groups you are trying to defend
are the haters and bigots. Recall all the atheist billboards being
vandalized by religious loons and all the religious billboards not being
vandalized by atheists.

Frankly..based on your contempt for them..and for the 175 Million dead
murdered by the other atheiests in the last 100 yrs..the Soviets and Red
Chinese....Id have to say you got some misinformation ....and that you
may be a hater and bigot in your own right.

Could it be because of their chosen careers..you would call them..as a
direct opposite of your religious beliefs...cultists?

I call them what they are, and they do indeed match the cult definitions
provided by mr Stormin'.

So then...Catholics, Lutherns, Rensi Buddists and Jews...etc etc etc are
also cultists then by your definitons?

You do know that Atheism is just another unprovable religious belief,
dont you?

It is an evidence supported belief, unlike religious mythology.

Evidence? Please point out the "evidence" that you are talking
about..the evidence your religion is based on.

The promoters of religious mythology have had many thousands of years to
find an supporting evidence for their superstitions, and have failed to
find one shred of evidence, much less proof. One by one their
mythological claims have been proven false by overwhelming evidence. The
ones who think the earth is 6,000 years old are truly laughable and
should be in a loony bin, since there are live trees older than that,
and mountains (literally) of evidence proven to be millions of years
old.

So it should be simple for you to provide evidence that there is no
God(s)

Id be happy as a lark to look at it.

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9