Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Brad nailer - 18 ga. big enough?

"Josepi" wrote in message
Perhaps you need to reread the OP's questions and try to stay on the topic
posted, instead of attempting a moronic overexageration distraction.

My recommendation stands.

I need some advice about a pneumatic brad nailer. I've never had one,
and they look like they would be a real help when the guys on TV use
them. Question #1: Is an eighteen gauge nailer what I want? I will be
building a bookcase/desk out of ¾” plywood (to be painted) and I'll be
using the nailer to attach trim around the top, and to put on the
backs of the bookcases (½” plywood). Not sure just yet if I will use
it for the shelves, but I'm pretty sure I won't – they will probably
be adjustable.

You reread it, I reposted it above for your convenience.

I think a finish nailer would be a moronic exageration for any of the above.