Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default unintended consequences

On 8/10/2010 6:52 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:20:54 -0500, Ignoramus27168

On 2010-08-10, wrote:
Gunner,

I finished it last night and can see why you might get a hard on for it.

The Great Cull in action!

But, bear with for a moment...
Without organization - such as a militia -
and without a formal declaration -

it's just murder.

The book is extremely boring. I read it 10 years ago and did not even
finish. The author has a fascination with gun parts so 2/3 of the book
is about gun parts.

You missed the whole point of the book, dude. Go back and read it to
the end this time, eh?

No, the point is the book is not that great. The thing is a fantasy.
It's completely not believable and it winds up being like a comic book,
just not anywhere near a realistic book. If you find a point in that
you're reading one into it.

Hawke