Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

Morgans wrote:

Hope that helps, and is not so basic as to be insulting. It is the teacher
in me trying to be complete and not knowing your skill levels.

Thank you, your post was Very helpful. I worked with drywall compound
for 3 or 4 days at my grandfather's house 30 years ago. I feel that
experience really does give me a leg-up from being a complete-newbe, but
as for my skill level, I would have to rate my skill level as
"worriedly, overconfident".

BTW, in a youtube drywall video, I noticed someone using XIM "Peel Bond"
in places where the cardboard was showing (to prevent bubbling, I
think). Is this S.O.P.?

Bill