Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gorilla Glass

"J. Clarke" wrote:

I'm not "claiming" anything except that there are only nine items on the
Anchor Hocking web site that are specifically described on that site as
being made from borosilicate glass, and there appears to be no general
statement on that site that Anchor Hocking products are made from
borosilicate. If you can show that others currently for sale are also
made from it, please provide a list of products and SKU numbers (and,
ideally, links to photos of the labels showing the SKU number and the
"borosilicate glass" statement) so that others wanting borosilicate
glass can benefit from your experience.

These are two of the items I bought about two months ago. The
paperwork with each stated that they were made with borosilicate glass:

http://www.anchorhocking.com/prodd_4...ics_9_pie.html

http://www.anchorhocking.com/prodd_4...n_storage.html

I can't find the third item on the A-H website, but here is a similar
Pyrex brand item:

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1...keware&prdNo=5

There are several other items I can no longer find on the A-K website
that were there when I researched the items I purchased.