Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default Brad nailer - 18 ga. big enough?

"Larry Jaques" wrote

Poor Steve. You just don't realize that -most- tools, including all
your pricy name-branded schtuff, are made in China _anyway_, and are
then priced 4x up for the name-brand. If you want to waste your money
for a label, go right ahead. Some day you'll wise up.

For daily/critical tools, I buy known better products, such as the
Bosch and Makita impactors. For the rest, I buy decent tools for a
lot less money and they work flawlessly for me.

Yabbut, Lar, there's no cachet value in those chea.....uh.........low
pric.........uh......implements.
I wear a disguise when I go to HF.

Max