Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gorilla Glass

On Aug 10, 5:34*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

Just to set the record straight, there are no Anchor Hocking cookware items
made of borosilicate glass. There are a few pieces of their stemware that
are, and some decorative canisters. But no cookware. All of their cookware
is made of tempered soda-lime glass, just like US-sold Pyrex.

As far as they know, there is no borosilicate glass cookware sold on the US
market. I have no way of checking that for accuracy.

--
Ed Huntress

I may have been wrong when I said Anchor Hocking sold borosilicate
glass bakeware. I did find references to Anchor Hocking selling
borosilicate glass bakeware with the tradename Fireking.
But they may have stopped selling borosilicate glass bakeware. The
Anchor Hocking website that I looked at does not promote Fireking
bakeware.

Dan