Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It Begins

Thanks for the definition. I'd thought a cult was a following, often
religious. Led by a charismatic leader who claims some new revelation.
Had to look it up:
noun
1. a particular system of religious worship, esp. with reference to
its rites and ceremonies.
2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, esp.
as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult.
3. the object of such devotion.
4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing,
person, ideal, etc.
5. Sociology . a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites
centering around their sacred symbols.
6. a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or
extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society
under the direction of a charismatic leader.
7. the members of such a religion or sect.
8. any system for treating human sickness that originated by a person
usually claiming to have sole insight into the nature of disease, and
that employs methods regarded as unorthodox or unscientific.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Pete C." wrote in message
ster.com...

I reward companies for not supporting cults, and the SA most
certainly
meets all the definitions of a cult.

how so? Im quite curious about how you arrived at that.

A couple starters, you can readily find more if you look...

- They wear military style uniforms in their cult.
- They forbid their members to marry outside their cult and will kick
members out if they do.