Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_5_] Meat Plow[_5_] is offline

Default Universal Remote control , more universal mod?

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 18:19:53 -0400, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

N_Cook wrote:

So was that Allen Funt who televised the assignation between JFK and
Marilyn Munroe?

Yawn. Keep proving your stupidity. The President being shot to
death was a national tragedy. Maybe the next one will be in England, so
you can have an even bigger laugh. Maybe you'll get to roast
marshmallows at the wake.

I remember that day as well as I do 911. Us kids were having a 'circus'
in a neighbor's back yard. I went home to get something, forget what it
was, and my mom was ****ed off and crying and told me I couldn't have
what I wanted because the pres had just been shot. That was Nov 22 of 63
so we must have been experiencing global warming back then if it was warm
enough to play outside with normal clothing as I remember.