Posted to uk.d-i-y
Piers Finlayson Piers Finlayson is offline

Default wheelie bins

On 2010-08-06 16:57:51 +0100, Tim Streater said:

In article ,
Piers Finlayson wrote:

I'm glad that our council (Powys) seem to have quietly dropped
suggestions of wheelie bins which they mooted at one point. Their
recent proganda/newletter said that 94% of people were happy with the
refuse service, which made me worry that they were about to meddle with
it!

Well, if you want to pay more that's fine by me.

What I don't want to do is wheel a wheelie bin 100 yards up and down a
steep, uneven drive every week. Dumping bin bags suits me just fine.