Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default wheelie bins

"Adrian" wrote in message
Dave gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying:

It was a far quicker process when everyone used bin bags.

Priorities.

It's far quicker and less hassle for me - the householder, the council
tax payer - to deal with a wheelie bin.

And - as far as I'm concerned, and especially when I look at that monthly
direct debit on my bank statement - I'm FAR more important than the bloke
who empties the bins.

Keep quiet - or we may end up with a "recycling centre" at the end of each
road like they have in some mainland countries.

Before anyone suggests it is a good idea - consider what it would be like if
it was sited outside your home.

http://www.heynwaste.co.uk/underground.aspx

http://www.nordengineering.com/UK/easy_underground.html