Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Neville Robert Neville is offline

Default Mini-Fridges

DerbyDad03 wrote:

I recently borrowed my son's roomate's mini-mini dorm sized fridge for
use in a hotel room for a week. Compressor style. It froze a bottle of
water (in the freezer section) overnight.

More years ago than I care to admit, I can recall the "mini-cool" truck parked
in front of the dorm complex doing a land office business renting 1cf dorm
fridges off the tailgate for something like $25/semester. That was when they
sold for over $200 new. Nowdays I've seen them for $50 new in the August sales.