Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default Trying to get rid of dirt

"Jules Richardson" wrote in message
On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 00:35:10 -0400, aemeijers wrote:
I've pushed it a few times, but I generally only
have a foot or two in the dumpster, so they let me slide some.

How do you get rid of the other body parts? ;-)

No rural run here - we haul our own to the dump every few weeks. Not sure
what they'd do if I were to show up there with a bunch of dirt.

Since it's soil and not a washing machine, 3 rusty bed frames and 38
half-full cans of ancient paint, they probably wouldn't say a word about it.