Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Trying to get rid of dirt

On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 00:35:10 -0400, aemeijers wrote:
I've pushed it a few times, but I generally only
have a foot or two in the dumpster, so they let me slide some.

How do you get rid of the other body parts? ;-)

No rural run here - we haul our own to the dump every few weeks. Not sure
what they'd do if I were to show up there with a bunch of dirt. When I
was overseas the trucks weighed the cans as they lifted them, I believe.
There was talk of putting microchips in every (council-issued-and-
sanctioned) can, too, so they could try to track who was doing what. Glad
I don't live there any more...

cheers

Jules