Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sealed (really sealed) run capacitors?

Ignoramus16841 fired this volley in
:

I am pretty sure that the pigtail has two conductors, but I did not
open it to look, yet.

And the shape of the package? Cylindrical, oval cylinder, square?

The leads come out the side? Centered on the long dimension? short? end
of the cylinder or oval? (clue... the last two would be considered
"radial leads", which are most common)

Ig... you're a _really_ smart guy, but today it's like dealing with
Stryped trying to drag information out of you. Have a bad night?

LLoyd