Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus16841 Ignoramus16841 is offline

Default Sealed (really sealed) run capacitors?

On 2010-08-05, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus16841 fired this volley in
:

one multiconductor pigtail.

Ok... you're in your "obtuse" mode today.

For purposes of settling on terms, let's say I believe EACH conductor is
a "pigtail".

How many conductors, Ig?

I am pretty sure that the pigtail has two conductors, but I did not
open it to look, yet.

(hint... although anything more than one could be construed as "multi"
under the strictest definition, the term "multi-conductor" is usually
reserved in cable parlance (and Webster's) for "more than two")

LLoyd