Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default USB chargers

Man at B&Q wrote:
On Aug 4, 1:38 pm, "Mr. Benn" wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

news:Vd_5o.42429$d34.4486@hurricane...

How much difference will it make to mix and match my USB chargers?

Some are rated 1A and others as low as 0.1A.

Can I just leave the 1A one in the socket and plug whichever USB
lead and device I want into it without worry?

I would have thought so (although I'm not 100% sure I understood the
question).

I think it refers to wall warts that have a USB socket, rather than
charging from a USB host.

They are all 5V so it's fine.

MBQ

It is about the wall mart type chargers. One came with the digital camera,
another with the sat nav another with the video camera etc.

I just want to laeve the latst one plugged into the wall socket and change
USB leads as and when needed.

--
Adam