Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers

Default New LCD television how reliable

Man at B&Q wrote:
On Aug 4, 11:24 am, Roger wrote:
On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 01:44:48 -0700 (PDT), "Man at B&Q"

wrote:
On Aug 3, 5:06 pm, Michaelangelo
wrote:
Man at B&Q burst on the scene, and said:
Care to post a link to some evidence of the veracity of your claim?
Think VAT.
What about VAT?

My understanding is that retailers /must/ show a VAT inclusive
price but there is no such requirement for wholesalers. BICBW.

What has that got to do with the (so far unsubstantiated) claim that a
wholesaler in the UK is not allowed to sell to the general public?

Nothing whatsoever.

You may or may not do so. At whatever prices you like.

However if you have a 'trade price list' you can IIRC refuse to sell to
customers at that price, on the grounds that they are noty v9olume
buyers like your trade customers are.

In my BM, they never ever publish trade prices. These are negiotiable
if you have an account, however.

MBQ