Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus32079 Ignoramus32079 is offline

Default Hey Iggy

On 2010-08-01, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 08:52:16 -0500, Ignoramus32079

On 2010-08-01, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 01:43:40 -0500, Ignoramus28671
wrote:

Are none of those links they list to various CAM packages any good? Seems
to me you would rather be making chips than writing code.

I have not even started looking at CAM. I have no idea. I am trying
to cover the basics and learn G code the hard way. I have discovered
that learning things the hard way is the best way to learn.

Parachuting, hunting russian boar with a knife, self defense in the
inner city......ayup....best way.....

Nobody hunts boars with knives.

You mean..no one in Chicago does. Right?

I have, along with a ****load of other people in the world.

Google "boar hunting with knife"
26,800 hits

Ive also hunted boar with spear, bow and arrow etc etc. A friend of mine
has hunted them with 3 pound sledge. Not penned animals..wild ones.

He is a bit ...odd...though...shrug.

However I did some parachuting and even lived in a black neighborhood
(by accident).

Black neighborhood, or Inner City?

There is a VAST difference.

And how do you move someplace "by accident"?????

It was a black neighborhood on the west side of the street. On the
east side of the street was a "Inner City" dump.

I moved there by accident because due to cmoplete lack of experience,
I did not pay any attention to the "racial composition" of the
place. All I cared for was a cheap rent.

It was actually not horrible, but I had to be on alert.