Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Interesting pig roaster

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

"Pete C." fired this volley in news:4c55f0bd$0$24211
:

portion everything out to roughly single portions (since I'm single),
then Foodsaver vac bag and freeze for future use. Perhaps I'll do two
briskets for the birthday smoke so I have one to restock my freezer.

Well, I wasn't kidding. I ran out to the "big freezer" and got a bag. We
had brisket from five weeks ago. And, y'know... I think it's more tender
the second time around!

LLoyd

Vacuum bagged to prevent freezer burn, and with some gentle boil-in-bag
warming, it can be difficult to tell fresh from frozen.