Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight family feud

Ignoramus28671 wrote:

I'm sorry, but it does seem to me that you are the one who seems
to feel that I should have a claim to your money, because I am poor
and you are not. And that your children don't need it, being the
offspring of a rich corporatist.

I see nothing really wrong with sharing a part of money with the
society.

You did, you were taxed all along the way. The death tax is nothing more than the tyranny
of the majority and a bit of penis envy. Something that plays well with people that
believe their position in life is because some fat cat held them down.

You of all people should know Communism didn't work and Commie lite isn't going to work
either.

Wes
--
In her book "Atlas Shrugged", first published in 1957, Ayn Rand warned us about the society we find
ourselves in. We were warned.