Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus28671 Ignoramus28671 is offline

Default Harbor Freight family feud

On 2010-07-31, pyotr filipivich wrote:
Ignoramus18915 on Fri, 30 Jul
2010 13:21:35 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
That Smidt's kid is an arshole does not mean that the rest of us
should pay for it.

Um, if I remember right, you do not have enough assets as to pay
estate tax, right? Why are you including yourself into "the rest of
us"?

Why are you so envious of those who are "better off" than you?
That's the underlying issue: envy, and a desire to punish the rich..
You have it, I don't.

If, indeed, your assets do not exceed estate tax deduction, they you
or your heirs would not be "paying".

So why should I be concerned if the Government decided you
corporatists have to pay more taxes? I mean, I don't have a
corporation, and I'm not likely to have one, so why should I concern
myself if they decide you aren't paying your fair share?

It is an illusion to have high government expenses, growing debt and
low taxes. I would prefer this to be more explicit and for taxes to
match expenses. Ideally that should be done by spending less money.