Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Hanging a radiator on a studded wall

"Fredxx" wrote in message

"Fredxx" wrote in message
How would the people here do this? What fixings and methods?

I'm assuming that the studs are not going to line-up with any brackets.
I'm hoping that the plasterboard is going to be the 1/2" variety.

Many thanks for all the contributions. I have some ideas and will assess
how the land lies tomorrow.

I have had a bathroom rad on a platerboard wall for 22 years. It gets towels
on it. When I removed the radiator to decorate about 21 years ago I removed
the brackets and applied some glue to help them resist movement - they have
not moved.