Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cash Cash is offline

Default Hanging a radiator on a studded wall

Fredxx wrote:
How would the people here do this? What fixings and methods?

I'm assuming that the studs are not going to line-up with any
brackets. I'm hoping that the plasterboard is going to be the 1/2"
variety.

If you miss the studs and have to fix to the plasterboards, I have good
results over the years with hollow wall anchors when fixing the radiator
brackets to paramount boards etc.

Link supplied below showing what I mean - scroll down about half-way.

http://www.priorityind.net/index.php...art=0&limit=50

If there are problems with the 'wrap' try this tinyurl link.

http://tinyurl.com/2wqkm8s

Cash