Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:45:28 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"
wrote the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:30:18 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"
wrote the following:
Because I don't have the experience to Know with assurance which
instructions are flawed. That's why I bought a book!

I generally find that books only reinforce the concepts I had brought
to the table, and I thought that most of us who enjoy working with out
hands were that way. Through our general sense of curiosity, we
sought out information and cataloged it, and when a book was bought,
it was merely icing on the cake, bringing all the previous tidbits
together in perfect clarity. YMMV.

Yeah, but I have very little practical experience with electrical work.

What's to know about 3 little wires and 2 little voltages? chortle
Besides, ya gotcher book to refer to. Once read, you should have no
questions, right? ;^)

Thirty some years ago, while adjusting the temperature of the water heater,
I welded a screwdriver to one of the little wires.

--
It is pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness;
poverty and wealth have both failed.